The Grow It Myself approach is ideal for the business owner who is:
- In the pre-launch and has the time to learn and apply
- Tight on cash and needs to lean into the expertise of others for guidance, insight, and direction
- Intellectually curious about business growth and development and likes to learn
Here’s a simple roadmap to get started:
- Find your 2-word purpose statement using ONPURPOSE.me. With smaller businesses or solo owners, use your personal purpose as your business purpose statement. Your business is an expression of your purpose so leverage this insight and carry it into your business.
- Read The On-Purpose Business Person, Doing More of What You Do Best More Profitably.
- Meaningful work can only create meaningful results. Help team members make the connection of their lives and work. Have every member of your team know his or her purpose. Purchase ONPURPOSE.me gift certificates for everyone on the team. Next, talk about The O-Purpose Principle where the purpose of the person is aligned with the purpose of the organization (Pp<=>Po).
- Download The Service Model™ worksheet in a PDF printable form. This one page tool will revolutionize the manner in which you lead your business, team, projects, product launches, and more. Share and use this with your team.
- By now you’ve invested a lot in growing your business. Your role as a leader matters so it’s time for you become an even better leader of your life and business. Become a My Life On-Purpose member. The better you know who you are, why you are here, where you are going, how your want to get there, and what’s truly important and you live it on-purpose; the better your business with be and become.
- When you’re ready to speed your business growth, engage the services of an On-Purpose Professional through a Small Business Advisor package.